It is now the 2nd to last day of 2013 and as I sit here wondering where the time has gone, I realize I haven’t made any resolutions for 2014. I guess I could list a few of the things I want to do and see what happens.
- Get my weight under 200. Actually, I want to be back to a healthier weight in general, but I know that small goals are better. I’ll start with getting under 200.
- Get out of the house more, for something other than obligations. Right now, about the only time I leave the house is for doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, or trips involving the children.
- Do more than just homework with my children. I haven’t been the best mom lately. I know, logically, that my health has made that difficult, but they deserve better.
- Maybe take up photography. I love looking at the photos that Ted takes. I’ve thought about taking his camera for a walk around town to see what I can get.
- Become a better writer. I know this is pretty vague, but that is on purpose. As long as there is progress, I think I’ll be happy.